Friday, October 16, 2020

Teach Premed Students How To Get Into Medical School











About:

This gig is for anyone who is either entering, currently in, or have graduated college and wants to maximize their chances into getting into medical school. Those wanting to enter MD or DO schools to become a physician have a difficult journey and there is no reason to go about it alone. As a premed student who got into medical school, I understand how difficult it was and wish I received a leg up in terms of receiving an honest assessment of how competitive I truly was, ways to improve my application with detailed advice, application and interview help to make sure I did not lose a seat in the school of my dreams based on a technicality, or bad answer to a common question. As a matriculating medical student, I am here to coach you into giving yourself the best chance you have to get into medical school.   



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment