Friday, October 2, 2020

Resume Building, Prepare For Interview, Career Advice











About:

Hello everybody! I have ten plus years of work experience within the sales industry! I have experience with creating facebook mock ads for companies, business plans, website development, creating pitches, marketing and branding, interviewing, and career building. I am a entrepreneur myself working on launching my own company. I currently posse my AA emphasized in business. I will be graduating with my BAS in Business Marketing and Entrepreneurship this spring. I can help you with anything business related and advise you on business related decision making. I can prepare you for interviewing and help you with career building. I can also proofread any documentation for you and enhance them. I can put together a great resume and job documentation. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment