Thursday, October 15, 2020

Provide You With Career Planning Advice











About:

I am offering a 10 minute video or phone consultation (depending on location) to those who are not sure how to get to where they want to be from a career prospective.Many of my previous clients had a limited/ scattered employment history and not sure how to proceed with their career aspirations. They may not even have any, and that's okay too! I can help you identify your calling. You may not know what skills you have or need and I can help you with that.



As an Army veteran, I had to transition from the military while stationed oversees. I came home in 2008 and the economy plummeted due to the housing crisis. I had to scramble for jobs and took anything I could get my hands on. Tired, unhappy and not getting anywhere, I did some soul searching and instead of doing anything I could to get money, I decided to follow my heart. From there, I got intentional with the jobs I took. I finally had a purpose in my life! I felt energized and excited about waking up every day, instead of not wanting to get up! Today, I completed a graduate degree and am living the life I envisioned. I want that for you also! I just want to share my experience and help others reach their goal. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment