Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Conduct A Mock Job Interview And Give You Recommendations











About:

I studied Economics and Econometrics in a prestigious University that has a Nobel Price winner for Econometrics.



I am a motivated and high achiever throughout academics and this has translated through to my success to work in many prestigious FTSE 100 global firms. Over the years I have developed a framework to prepare and to be do well in interviews. I have a track record in providing advice to many professionals who were previously struggling.



I have also conducted many interviews and used some tricky and difficult questions, so I know exactly what companies are looking for. I will share that knowledge with you, so that you will get your dream job!



I will conduct a mock job interview (a simulation of a real interview), give you feedback and advice on the content of your answers and your body languages, as well tips to succeed.



You just need to submit your CV and the job offer (or type of the job offer) you want to apply for and I tailor my questions to the requirements of the job.



I would appreciate if you could ask for my availability, because if I don't deliver within the promised 5 days I get penalized by fiverr.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment