Saturday, October 3, 2020

Coach You To Create Your Online Course











About:

Hi! I am Gaby Piccott and I have worked in Corporate Training and HR for 15 years.

I will coach you and mentor you to build or improve your online course.

We can work on your structure, content, quizzes, activities or games 

In an hour I can answer some of these questions:

  • How can I start my online course?
  • How can I choose my topic?
  • How can I plan my content?
  • How can I create an engaging course?
  • How can I design activities for my course?
  • How long my course should be?
  • Where can I publish my course?
  • What’s the best gear to start recording?
  • How Can I promote my course on Linkedin?
  • How can I launch my course?
  • How can I optimize my landing page?
  • How can I promote my course on social media?
  • How can I promote my course on my website?

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment