Saturday, October 17, 2020

Help You In Your Mathematical And Physics Problems











About:

Hi I am Tharindu from Sri Lanka. I am an engineering undergraduate in a well reputed university of my country. I am good in solving math and physics problems. I will help you in your math problems and provide answers and all the explanations with them.



My preferred areas :-



  • Maths
  • Calculus
  • Algebra
  • Integration
  • Differentiation
  • Probability
  • Physics




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Khmtmss is the best with physics. He knows everything. I would recommend him to everyone.He answers every question in a short amount of time. He is top notch.

Seller's Response:

Thank you my friend. Thank you very much...

Seller's Response:

It was a hard and a simultaneous work. The communication level and speed was outstanding. Work done was fast and greatly detailed. Will come back and advice my friends for sure. It was perfect!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much my friend.....

Seller's Response:

good in general




No comments:

Post a Comment