Saturday, December 14, 2019

Offer Career Advice For Students And Graduates











About:

Finding the perfect job is never easy. 



That's why with this gig I will provide you with recommendations and advice for the the minimal cost of $5.



Once complete you will have recommendations and advice on your CV and how you perceive yourself as a person and as a individual. 



So if you want advice and recommendations to land that perfect job

look no further than this gig.  


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you! Synthesized all information and delivered tailored recommendations!

:

Professional service.

:

Professional and polite service

:

Order was delivered faster than I had anticipated, and seller gave me good career options to think about than I had not considered before. Thank you.

:

Hi Thanks for your positive review and glad I could provide you with career advice. Please let me know if you need any further support or assistance with your CV or resume. Thanks. Ali




No comments:

Post a Comment