Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Provide Toefl Writing Training











About:

Hi, I'm Jenny, a professional TOEFL teacher with 7years teaching experience. If you want to get a higher score in TOEFL exam, Jenny will be your  best choice!



Believe me with:



  • 7 years TOEFL teaching experience in New Oriental, the most popular and famous English Study Center of China.
  • I have helped hundreds of students face to face and help them study aboard. 
  • Rich experience accumulated by my teaching career
  • Special skill to improve your writing score immediately 


Notice:

  • Premium package is an online course for 30 mins.


I also provide long-term writing training courses if you want to improve your English step by step.



Any special requirement, please message me!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment