Sunday, December 1, 2019

Help You Handle Your Difficult Boss











About:

Are you tired of dealing with a difficult or crazy boss? Is this situation impacting your job? Your health? Your relationships? 



Maybe you want to learn to deal better with your difficult boss, or maybe you want to talk about easing out of your job and getting a new one. You can talk about either one (or both) with Coachmiriam.



Coachmiriam is an expert career coach who leads webinars on the topic of difficult people and difficult bosses. With over twenty years of coaching experience, she has worked with thousands of people create better careers and better lives.  



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent coaching experience, highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Very professional.

:

I am sure that Miriam is an excellent career coach. Her credentials/experiences are stellar. I also realize that I have career/job search issues. 5 minutes is not a lot of time. I was expecting to hear more about how the other services on her Fiverr page could benefit me. Miriam was a little harsh and abrasive and I was disappointed.

:

If you book my basic, 10 minute, $5 coaching gig, it really helps to be focused and have realistic expectations for that timeframe. Coachmiriam

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment