Sunday, December 1, 2019

Help You Prepare For Interviews











About:

Preparing to change your job is daunting. I get it! That's why I provide a step-by-step guide on how to write your CV and how to prepare great answers for common interview questions. I'll even do a mock interview to stress-test your preparation.



During my MBA I went through interview bootcamp. I did countless workshops and tutorials to turn my CV into a document that presented my achievements and career ambitions clearly and strongly. I took courses with senior recruiters who trained me on how to turn my own professional experience into succinct and engaging answers to common interview questions. After a year of preparation I ended up interviewing for jobs I thought were out of my reach and ultimately landed in a prestigious role running international marketing for a fast-growing start-up.



I've turned this premium and intensive learning experience into easy-to-use, step-by-step guides that will make your own preparation easier and more efficient. No need to do an expensive MBA to get this insight :)



*Note "Revisions" to my packages are opportunities for you to send me the work that you've done and receive comments back on email.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment