Thursday, December 5, 2019

Help With CV Guidance











About:

I have worked in Human Resources for 3 -4 years now and have a strong background working as a recruiter. I have worked not only as a recruitment consultant for 3 years, but also worked as an internal recruiter within a highly competitive industry sector.



As a result I would be able to provide consultative advice on your CV. I can help assist you with tips and review of your CV to increase your employability.



Alongside this, I have strong knowledge and background working in professional services in HR. As a result, I can support with producing HR Administration. If you have any queries about these services do not hesitate to contact me.



Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.



Beth

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks again bjanne.

:

quick and responsive. thanks for the help bjanne. :)

:

Great candidate I wish him the best in his application!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment