Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Send You Detailed Interview Preparation Advice











About:

I will send you a detailed interview preparation guide!

 

I have a professional background in Consulting, Start Ups and many other businesses, with over 13 years' experience helping people get hired. I've helped 100's of people find and secure their dream job. Whether you need support in interview prep, writing a stand out CV or creating a presentation, I can provide the support you need.

 

For this Gig, I will send you a Detailed Interview Preparation Document to help you prepare for your upcoming job interview. 

 

What you will receive:



An 8 page PDF document with interview advice, including:

  • Interview Prep Guide
  • Company Assessment Attributes
  • Behavioural and Theoretical Answering-Structuring
  • Example Questions and Answering Advice
  • "Your Interview Questions" Prep
  • Optional "Personalised" Questions and Answering Advice 

 

Why choose me?

 

1. You will receive a professional, top-notch and unbeatable service

2. I have a track record in improving success rates of candidates being hired

 

I'm also here to answer your questions and provide support - so this gig doesn't stop at the document. Feel free to message me for additional advice!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment