Thursday, December 26, 2019

Design Your Custom Resume And Cover Letter











About:

You will gain a complete resume makeover to include: a new layout, eye-catching keywords, and increase your chances of getting contacted by employers.  With a new custom cover letter, you will have an advanced introduction to employers that will highlight your core skills and prepare them for what's to come on your resume.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was communicative and had a quick turn around.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, good luck with your job search!

:

Excellent service!! very prompt and understood exactly what I needed!!

:

Thanks & best of luck in your job search! I will let you know if I come across anything matching your skill set.

:

Very easy to work with and a very quick turn around. She listen to exactly what I wanted and gave me that plus more. I highly recommend her and with be working with her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment