Friday, December 20, 2019

Help You Write A Professional Resume, CV, Or Cover Letter











About:

Your resume, CV, or cover letter is usually the first thing a hiring rep sees about you. You need that first impression to spark interest and make you shine above everyone else.



I can help you do that. I have worked in hiring/interviewing positions for multiple companies and know what they will be looking for in your resume. I also have an extensive background in writing to help you craft the words for the documents.



Your resume should change to fit the job you want, and I can help make that happen. If you provide the job description you are interviewing for, I can make you look like the perfect candidate.



I will deliver in three days:

- 1 page PDF document (extra pages are additional $5)

- PSD or Word document is available as an extra ($10)

- Free revisions for 10 days

- One day turnaround is extra ($10)- standard is three days.

- I can also help build your Linkedin profile.= ($10)



If you already have a resume, CV, or cover letter, and need it proofread or edited, please check out my other gig for editing.



Thanks. I look forward to working with you



*I do not guarantee that you will gain employment with purchase of this gig.



Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the delivered work



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great service

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

great cover letter and fast turn around.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Best of luck

Seller's Response:

Great service, have used Adfarr many times and will continue to do so if required.




No comments:

Post a Comment