Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Give You 5 Jobs At Hot Tech Startups











About:

*** Special Offer to my first 5 customers: I'll use the $5 you paid me to invest back in one of your services *** Do you want to work for a cool tech startup with awesome perks? I can help you! I have 10+ years experience in international recruiting and coaching for multinational companies in various sectors and geographies, with a specialization in Tech and Europe. I would love to help you in your search for your next career in a tech startup! For $5 you will get the following: 1) Link to a form where I'll ask you about what type of startup jon you're looking for (great way to crystallize your thoughts around your career) 2) Your own *Career Leads Report* in PDF via email incl: a) 4 job opportunities at startups that I've based around your preferences b) 1 wild card job opportunity (get out of your comfort zone! I'll give you one opportunity that will stretch your thinking around your career and consider something completely different - that still matches your skill set) *Optional: If you want me to get a better understanding of your background and experiences, send me your CV to help me customize the jobs even more.*

Reviews


:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment