Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Provide Resume Writing Services











About:

I got an interview invite and ultimately the job after working with .Wonderful work working with this seller. I would use this services again in the future. Work was delivered on time, and I was constantly updated on the progress. I appreciated that more than anything. Thank you for your help.Nikolaj's, April 2017



It does not take more than 10 seconds to get the attention of the recruiter. The onus is therefore on the job seeker to stand out in an ever competitive labor market. I am a Professional Resume Writer with over 10-year experience in writing resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn Profiles.

I will do the following to your resume:



  • Complete revamp of it.
  • Create a catchy career summary to grab the attention of the recruiter.
  • Design into a word document that can be adjusted.
  • Create accomplishment based bullets that will pass the Applicant Tracking System test.


Kindly contact me before placing an order.



I  am excited to be part of your success.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent

Seller's Response:

Your accounting resume now looks ready to land you your desired job. Always remember that networking is a much more effective way of getting a job. All the best!.🙂

Seller's Response:

The delivery quite good and on time. i would really recommend him for this taks.

:

Your IT resume is now ATS-compliant so you are well prepared to make a career advancement. Remember to always network with right people.🙂

:

My resume was made ATS compliant with the right keywords. Also, I was presented with the right information for my cover letter and LinkedIn profile. I recommend this service to everyone looking to get their dream job.




No comments:

Post a Comment