Monday, December 30, 2019

Help You Break Into Acting











About:

This over 75 page informational guide, based on my own experiences and those of other actors, will give you secrets, tips, and tricks to get into movies and television as background talent and move on up from there.

 

This gig includes information on-

Headshots

Demo reel

Auditions

Casting calls

And more...

 

I'm a best-selling author in the area of Cognitive Psychology and Experimental Education Theory. The lessons in this guide also utilize my research into Rapid Skill Acquisition to help you get where you need to faster by hacking the learning process. For further information on my Rapid Skill Acquisition method, be sure to check out my other gig related to that.

 

In addition to that, I'm also an experienced actor with hundreds of credits, including commercials, movie roles, and documentaries.

Reviews


:

I can't wait to work with him again!!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment