Monday, December 16, 2019

Mentor And Help You Improve As An Entrepreneur











About:

Life is tough for entrepreneurs. There is so much to do in so little time. Often you do the best that you can, and hope that the good decisions outweigh the bad.



I've been there. I've grown companies really fast and also seen everything fail and had the stress almost overwhelm me in the last 15 years as an entrepreneur.



I mentor startups at some of the top incubators and VC funds in the world (including 500 Startups in California and MaGIC in SE Asia) and over the years I helped hundreds of startups grow faster and avoid the mistakes that leave many bankrupt and their founders reeling.



I do my mentoring on Saturdays (09:00 - 18:00 UK time). During the week I'm a co-founder and head of growth at a startup and don't have the time. Sundays I have off - I need to relax too. 



A normal session starts with 5 - 10 minutes of problem description and context setting by you.



We then have 10 - 20 minutes of questioning by me. That helps me understand the problem better and is incresdibly valuable for you as it lets you see the problem or issue in different ways. The remainder of the session looks at different ways you can solve it and is packed with great advice



Reviews


Seller's Response:

All my questions concerning Management and Startups were answered very precisely with a lot of expertise. I totally recommend this gig.

:

Thank you for the kind comments. Glad to help and feel free to reach out if you have any follow up questions

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment