Monday, December 9, 2019

Modify Rewrite And Recreate Your Resume











About:

In a competitive economy, you may need an effective resume to help you to obtain a telephone or in person interview. You may only have one chance to have your resume read by a given employer, so you may want to make a great impression the first time.



I've created thousands of resumes, and assisted clients in landing their dream jobs. With my experience as a recruiter; I can assure you, I know what employers are looking for!



If you provide me with notes or information detailing your past jobs positions, school information and other awards, I will write a successful resume to get you your dream job. I will also need the job ad as well to see the information about the position



 



Action is the foundational key to all success!!

NOTE: 

2. For resumes with more than 1 page, kindly buy an extra gig, $5.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great resume layouts and easy to work with.

:

excellent service, great response time

:

Not Applicable

:

Satisfactory Experience




No comments:

Post a Comment