Monday, December 23, 2019

Edit Your Resume Or Professional Piece Of Writing











About:

In today's competitive job market, a poorly-written or constructed resume could mean the difference between landing your dream job - or not.



You've worked hard and put in countless hours to acquire the necessary skills for your chosen career or field of work, and you know that you'd excel in this role - but is it possible your resume may be the key factor that's holding you back from progressing further?



This is where I'm able to assist.



My name is Katy (hi!) - I'm employed as a Career Scout / Business Development Manager with a national-based Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia. I've reviewed and edited literally hundreds of resumes from graduating students ready to enter the workforce. I'm extremely attentive to detail, and I can ensure you make the absolute best possible first impression for your prospective employer with an outstanding resume that truly highlights your skills and abilities.



It doesn't matter if spelling, grammar and/or punctuation aren't your forte - they're mine; and this is how I can help you.  



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment