Friday, December 27, 2019

Coach Interview By Ph For 30M So You Ace The Job Interview











About:

It's so hard to get a job interview, that you need to make sure you ACE the interview.



I have conducted over 500 job interviews hiring entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level staff. I know all the questions they're likely to ask, and what they're thinking.



I want to coach you to give the right answers so that you get the job.



I want to coach you to avoid the things that will sink your chances.



I will coach you to promote yourself without being arrogant, sound confident without being a jerk, and be appealing without being threatening.



In today's job environment, you need to practice your interviews. This will be the best money you ever spent.

Reviews


:

Good job. Thank you.

:

My conversation with Ben was very insightful, well worth the money spent. Not only were we able to articulate more palatable responses to common questions, but I left with the confidence that I could easily convince an interviewer that I'm their ideal candidate.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment