Thursday, December 12, 2019

Write Resume And Cover Letters











About:

Do you need a Resume that could impress an employer?

I'm here to create the most effective Resume that would stand you out among the other candidates. 

Detailed resume is out of date and the employers don't have time to go through a number of pages to check out your profile. I could create a one page resume that would definitely impress the employer and would deliver within few hours.

COVER LETTERS:

Nowadays, the most common and much needed letters are 'COVER LETTERS'. I could provide you a striking cover letter that will captivate the employer for sure. 

OTHER LETTERS:

Whether it is a business proposal letter, Cover letter or a letter you need to send your university for admission purpose or whatsoever the case is, I am here to write any kind of letter for you. 





You may contact me for further inquiry & details and ask for samples before ordering. 

Thank you!

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Her response time and her professionalism.

:

Thank you! 😊

:

great job thank you

:

thanks for helping my friend with her resume.

:

Did a great job to develop a good introduction of my resume. Awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment