Thursday, December 12, 2019

Create A Professional Resume, Cover Letter And Linkedin











About:

How i help you to succeed:



After my graduation many of my classmates and friends sought for my help in creating resume and cover letter for their job interviews, I got experience but never knew this expertise of mine would be of great worth. My services will illuminate your professionalism and fast-track your application with outstanding materials that leave lasting impressions.



My services will include:



  1. Full rewrite and edit your resume/cover letter.
  2. Powerful bio-intro to get upper-hand on other resumes and cover letters.
  3. Complete resume/cover letter re-formatting to a clean, professional design praised by industry executives and HR managers. 
  4. Dynamic cover letter created from scratch, tailored to you and easily editable for any job you apply to in the future.
  5. Eye-catching LinkedIn content primed for the 'full read', ensuring you get noticed and leave an impression


I look forward to get people attention by providing the best of my work and helping them to achieve career goals. Clients satisfaction is the prior thing i take in consideration.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mr. Khan_aasim was excellant. My husband was very appreative of the professionalism too. Thank you so much. My family will be requesting his service soon.

:

kbenthall was very supportive, my first client on Fiverr. I really enjoyed working with her. She made my day

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment