Saturday, March 28, 2020

Help You Negotiate Salary Or Give You Career Advice











About:

Do you want to negotiate for a salary increase, promotion, or job offer, but you just don't know where to start?



I'll review your situation directly with you by phone, Zoom, or Skype and I'll answer any questions you have. I'll also give you the BEST advice based on our discussion.



I spent many years in HR working for a Fortune 500 company and I'm an expert in negotiation. I've successfully negotiated multi-million dollar business contracts and I've helped many people with job, salary, and career negotiations and much more!



You can try to work it out on your own or speak with an expert to coach you and give you the advice you need to get exactly what you are looking for! Contact me now.



Sincerely,

Steve

Reviews


:

Excellent

:

bought many times over the past 5 years or so!

:

Amazing work and provided me a better deal towards my job that fitted within my budget and time. Great communications and commmitment to work. Looking forward for future jobs.

:

Steve is very good at what he does, he actively listens, reviews your situation, and then give you actionable advice and next steps tailored specifically for your situation. I am a repeat customer and will continue with his service.

:

Amazing! Steve gave me great advice and I have already started implementing his ideas ! super cool and on point!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment