Monday, March 30, 2020

Revise Your Resume Or Create One From Scratch











About:

I am offering my expertise in the field of resume building and interview tips that will help you land the job that you have been looking for. I've landed jobs at several fortune 500 companies with ability to market myself present myself authentically during interviews ,and also my providing key words on my resume that hiring managers paid attention to. 



I will provide:

  • Revision of existing resume and cover letter
  • Create a resume and cover letter
  • Key word Optimization
  • Offer interview tips
  • Offer career advice
  • Quick revisions
  • On time Deliveries
  • Free MS Word Editable File


I look forward to working with you and wish you much Success!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment