Monday, March 30, 2020

Coach You To Career Success











About:

FIND YOUR DREAM JOB -- COACHING FOR FIVERR CLIENTS 



Are you stuck, frustrated or at a loss for where to go next in your career? Not sure where to start to live your life's purpose? Or, you know you have talents, but not sure how to apply them?



As a trained and experienced mentor and coach, I will help you: recognize your strengths, find your purpose, and contribute your best to live your life with fun and fulfillment.



What I offer:



  • a confidential and safe space to help you get clarity on your career path
  • how to identify your innate strengths and natural talents 
  • action-oriented approach for quick wins and progress
  • strategies to overcome barriers
  • valuable insights and support to help you achieve your best.

Coaching sessions are by phone or video conference. 



I am committed to and care about my clients. I also know that each of us feels most plugged into life when we are contributing our talents to the world and work to help you achieve that.



Need more info or still have fears or doubts? Message me for a FREE, no risk 15-minute session, so you can decide if I am the right coach for you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Spectacular work.... This is my second time using sophee's service. I highly recommend

:

Sophee was awesome! Far exceeded my expectations. She shared with me very useful and creative ideas on important subjects ranging from, how to craft an amazing cover letter, or how to best answer tough job interview questions, and network effectively. Top notch service!

:

Joe is most professional to work with. Great to associate with people like him on Fiverr!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment