Monday, March 30, 2020

A Career Coaching Session With You











About:

Still no word from Head Hunters/Recruiters/HR professionals? Your resume keeps bouncing back to you with no results? If this is your case, it's likely that you have a problem with how you are selling yourself. The main goal of an expert Linkedin profile or resume is to offer recruiters and HR professionals a good amount of keywords that fasten their search, and also describe your experience, but if your profile isn't designed this way, you won't be contacted at all.



Let's get you a real, functional and effective career focus! 



About me:



I am a top performing HR Recruiter/Sourcer, with plenty of experience on IT, engineering, oil & gas, marketing and advertising industries. My main working tool is LinkedIn, so I've been in the need of learning its secrets and functions to excel at my job. Based on that experience, I will tune up your profile so that the top employers notice you right away.


Please make sure to read the FAQ section.

Reviews


:

solid advice!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment