Sunday, March 29, 2020

Teach You How To Interview And Land Your Dream Job











About:

I only offer 1 package because there is no basic option.  I will spend anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours with you over the phone discussing how to use the STAR method when answering interview questions.  I will also provide you with sure-fire questions to ask at the beginning, middle, and end of an interview to keep the interviewer on their toes. 



STOP LETTING PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT AS SMART AS YOU LAND THE JOB YOU DESERVE BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER AT INTERVIEWING!



After graduating from college I landed a job at Amazon. I have also worked for the startup bike and scooter share company, Lime. In short, Lime is the Uber/Lyft of bikes and scooters. I was able to land such prestigious jobs not because I am exceptionally smart, but rather because I know exactly what people in hiring positions want to hear and what questions they will likely ask. My passions are baseball and helping others.



If you are not satisfied and believe you did not take anything away from services I will offer a full refund.  I am 100% confident in the service I provide and if you don't like it I will offer a FULL REFUND within 48 hours.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment