Monday, March 30, 2020

Coach You To Work For Yourself











About:

Author of "The Business is You", John Wastnage is an expert in coaching people to make the ultimate life change and transition from 'working for the boss' to being your own boss and financial freedom. John takes a cautious approach and believes it's OK to do a job you don't love, but only if you have a plan. In these sessions you will identify what you want your life to look like and how starting your own business will give you the life you want. You will create the right mindset, test and adapt your plan and learn how to sell.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

John was excellent at asking the right questions to get you to the answers you need. Would highly recommend

:

Thanks Michelle. We certainly packed a lot into the hour. You were the perfect coachee!

:

Excellent..

:

John was the missing link for me. I wasn't too sure about what I needed to do in my life and his reassurance and advice really helped me a lot. I know what to do now, all thanks to John. And I have also gained some confidence which I never had prior to talking to John And I look forward to doing more sessions with him. Note: Make sure you have good audio quality before you do the session. You don't want to be wasting your time and his when you start the session. (I made this mistake)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment