Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Conduct One On One Life Or Career Coaching











About:

I am a former United States Marine with 15+ year’s leadership experience. After the Marine Corps I spent some time in sales and executive recruiting before finding my home at my current company. I’m currently a Director of Service Operations at one of the nation’s largest health insurance companies.

As a leader my passion is helping others develop to a point they didn’t know they could get. Throughout my time in the Marine’s and beyond I’ve realized that people have no idea what they are truly capable of. It’s so easy to get stuck in your “comfort zone” and I would like to challenge all of you personally to get out of yours. We all have potential to be successful in our careers if we truly want to put in the effort to do so. My goal is to help you get a head start with that.

Reviews


:

It was great speaking with you. The Conversation gave me a boost to go in deeper and achieve my goals. Thank you

:

Dale is knowledgeable and has experience that will help you achieve your goals.

:

Dale's insights proved to be very enlightening and concise. He seeks to genuinely understand ones needs and most importantly, their sources. All with an open mind and heartfelt approach. Thanks Dale!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment