Monday, March 30, 2020

Makeover Your Linkedin Profile And Provide Job Career Advice











About:

LinkedIn Coaching/Makeover: $55.00 package

  • LinkedIn Profile Makeover: Together we will build your profile to match your amazing resume while teaching you how to make meaningful connections using LinkedIn.

(up to 60-minute call discussing everything and anything LinkedIn and how to get the most out of your profile)

  • Prior to our call I will have you provide to me your most current resume to ensure we update your LinkedIn profile with accurate information.
  • During this call you and I will discuss everything on your LinkedIn profile from the Top 2 to the Bottom and everything in between.
  • As a very active member of the LinkedIn community I will also share with you LinkedIn Do’s and Don’ts.
  • I will also teach you how to make meaningful connections on the platform.
  • How to use it for your job searching.


Think of LinkedIn as the Facebook for your work life..without the Fake News!!



  • Not utilizing LinkedIn profile to its fullest?
  • Searching for a new career & need to improve your LinkedIn profile but just don't know how?
  • Maybe you are trying to land that new Career and are having problems knows how to start?


Check out my LinkedIn profile to see why I'm the guy to help you



19,000+ followers



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment