Sunday, March 29, 2020

Consult You And Your Cv, Including Phone Call And CV Editing











About:

I have worked in the job market since graduating University in 2012. Since then I have been immersed in the riveting and often hectic world of recruitment where I have learnt the smallest mistake in your CV can have a big impact on your career prospects. 



I am still astonished at the amount of poorly written, unprofessional CV's that candidates are willing to put in front of prospective employers. Bad grammar, simple spelling mistakes and terrible layouts cost fantastic candidates thousands of jobs every year. Yes, it seems fickle but unfortunately employers have very little empathy for people who aren't willing to put the time or effort into writing a professional CV that is tailored to the role or industry. 



I completely understand that writing and designing CV's is not everyones strong point so as an industry professional I am here to offer guidance and support. 



Understanding your career so far is incredibly important, so is understanding the role you wish to be successful. I will take the time to speak with you, understand you, your career, experience and skillet before I start the work needed to secure you your dream job. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment