Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Train You To Negotiate A Higher Salary, Better Working Hours Or A Promotion











About:

We all feel like we should be earning more, or should be given more recognition for our achievements. Whatever your reasons, I can help you gain confidence in negotiations.

I've done dozens of deals, and have mentored others to do the same.



Doing deals is an art, and no matter who you are - an artist, a salesman or a dog parlour owner - you need to be able to negotiate. 



I'll help you to identitfy essentials such as what both sides actually want out of the deal, how to direct the negotiation in your favour, and how to ultimately make a deal whilst retaining the realtionship for future deals.



If you feel that my coaching did you no good - no hard feelings. I'll give you 100% of your money back if you claim it back within 2 weeks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment