Saturday, March 28, 2020

Be Your Personal Job Coach











About:

Hello! Are you having a hard time getting a job? I'd like to help you out. If you implement my resources and tips, you will have a new job in no time! When I was unemployed a few years ago, I did a lot of research on how to get a job, and get one fast! The below gig is the result of my research! I got a new job in 28 days from the day I first started implementing the research that I did. 



Included in this gig are the following:



  • A job log spreadsheet to keep track of applied jobs, networking contacts, interviews, and usernames/passwords for career websites
  • My personal tips sheet (1-2 pgs) compiled from a lot of research
  • Interviewing tips/articles 
  • Resume tips/help (over 50 pages combined!)
  • List of websites to post your resume
  • A list of online resources
  • Free followup advice on anything job-related for 2 weeks following gig delivery


You can find all of this on the internet if you spend the time to do all the research.  I've already put in the time and have already done all the research for you; just implement my suggestions and tips. Results not guaranteed and can vary.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great detailed report.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your business and if you need further assistance with your resume, please don't hesitate to contact me. Good luck!

:

Nice work!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment