Sunday, March 29, 2020

Help You Get A Sales Job At A Tech Start Up











About:

About this gig: 

I am a Enterprise SaaS (software as a service) Account Executive @ a technology start up. I started out as an SDR, and now, 3 years later, make $240k+. I’ve applied to over 200 companies (finding the right one was important to me) and now have the blueprint to help you land an interview at your dream job. 

Working for a technology start up is the most lucrative and rewarding field to be in right now. I can help you get the life you've always wanted.



I will: 

·       Help you build out a new resume

·       Help you craft a new cover letter. First impressions are everything!

·       Teach you how to reach out DIRECTLY to the hiring manager. Nobody does this 

·       Teach you how to use LinkedIn effectively

·       Teach you how to use AngelList

·       Teach you how to use Crunchbase – this is important when deciding where to work!

·       Help you land an AWESOME JOB. Who likes money?

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment