Monday, March 30, 2020

Prepare You For Your Next Consulting Case Study Interview











About:

Hi! I am offering my help in preparing you for your next case and behavioral interview! These interviews are typically for consulting or corporate strategy positions. I have interviewed myself and have prepared people to interview at top firms including McKinsey, BCG, Bain, PwC etc. 



I have done over 70+ case interviews for people and have solved over 100+ myself. I have an MBA from a top 10 business school and am currently a consultant for a life science consulting firm. 



Feel free to contact me with any questions!



I also do custom orders if you need help solving an existing case, or want me to create a case for your business. 





Reviews


:

he was awesome covered all aspects of the requested

:

On time and very helpful. Would use again 10/10!

:

Great analysis!

:

Superb quality work, fast turn-around and value for money. Highly recommended!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment