Saturday, March 28, 2020

Give You Best Career Path











About:

i am natural born psychic and i can guide you all about questions related to your career like



Career issues

where your career is going on ?

who is hurdle in your promotions?

how you can get more client?

how your business will be boost up?



i just need client name date of bith then with help of spirit guide and with astrology i will gave a detail readin and many useful steps to make life well and i am sure life will be like glipmse of heaven just need to work on my advice thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Felt rushed when asked for revisions. Was told to complete the order to pay them before asking any further questions if we're confused.

:

my order was late but overall good deal.

:

Simple, fast & easy. I received what I requested much sooner than the deadline

:

Great work performed was able to point me in the right direction going forward :)

:

Very poor experience, I was not expecting this. This seller has given a false reading and told so many untrue things about my career which is appalling. Better to Avoid. I do not recommend this service to others. Seems like he is just telling a lot of tales and giving vague answers that will not come into practical use and will not benefit me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment