Sunday, March 29, 2020

Help You Make Your CV Irresistible











About:

Hello, how are you?



I am excited to share my expertise with you!



I am a professional recruiter with 12+ years of experience. I have screened over 10 000 CVs and helped more than 250 professionals find the right job opportunity. I worked with top companies like HP, IBM, Concentrix, SoftServe, TripAdvisor, Spotify, etc.



You will get:



CV score from 1 to 100 based on how attractive is your CV for your role from the Recruiter perspective.



Recommendations how to improve it. Specific instructions for creating an outstanding CV. Be among the top 5% that get to the next recruitment stage.



With my recommendations you will:



  • stand out from the crowd
  • get more interview invites
  • get better chance to negotiate a top market salary




Do not delay it. Get the maximum compensation for your professional value. Start with an irresistible CV.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment