Friday, September 4, 2020

Coach You 30 Mins For Your Career Development











About:

Hello everyone, I am a professional coach and a recruiter and I support the career and personal development of my clients. In 10 years I have supported candidates to land and be successful jobs at startups to big organizations (as VW, Eaton, and others).

I believe in your development and potential and I will support you on the journey of you believing in yourself and achieving your career goals. I combine professional coaching (which will help you to find your own potential and wisdom) with mentoring (giving tips and information for your success).

I look forward to working with you.

Resume Writing / Interview Preparation / Professional Goal Clarity / Job Shift / Social Media Candidate Branding / Communication​ and Soft Skills



Career coaching will help you:

•to plan your career and application better
•to be more focussed, assertive and to maximize the application process
•to communicate and present yourself better
•to prepare for interviews
•to be more aware about what your strengths are
•to be more aware about what your professional goals are and how you will pursue to reach them

•to be much more inspired to go forward in your career




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment