Sunday, September 13, 2020

Conduct A College Admissions Mock Interview











About:

You've submitted your college applications... but if you signed up for an admissions interview, it might not all be over yet.  As a former college applicant myself, I completely understand the jitters involved with being interviewed for admission to a university.  Have no fear!  I have conducted many skype admissions interviews for an elite university (top 15 on USNews) in the past and am offering to mock interview you to help YOU prepare for it.



In our mock interview, I will ask you several questions that I have used in the past and/or have encountered as an applicant myself.  I promise that by the end of our skype call, you will be much more content and prepared to ace the interview.  



Let me help you present yourself in the best light possible!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment