Sunday, September 13, 2020

Conduct A Mock Job Interview And Provide You With Detailed Feedback











About:

You've already been able to secure the interview. With a mock interview, you can make sure you land a follow-up interview or secure the job by gaining confidence through targeted practice. 



A mock interview is a practice interview. I will ask you questions based on your resume, the job description/position for which you are interviewing, and the employer with whom you are interviewing. I tailor the interview to your specific needs. I have conducted hundreds of mock interviews with law students and attorneys and have consistently received positive feedback from my mock interviewees. 



I will ask you wide range of questions and take notes about your performance. Following the mock interview, I will provide you with feedback and tips, and the opportunity to ask questions, so that you can excel in your interview. 



Please note that I will need the following:

  • Your resume (and the cover letter you submitted, if any)
  • A description of the position for which you are interviewing
  • The name of the employer
All of your information is confidential and is not saved or released. 



Please contact me with questions. I look forward to helping you excel in your interviews! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment