Monday, September 21, 2020

Provide Career Coaching Services











About:

I have an MBA in Economic Crime and Fraud Management and over 15 years of experience in Corporate America specific to the Financial Services & Banking Industry.  I have also received over 125 hours of Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) level training through an International Coaching Federation (ICF) approved school and am currently pursuing PCC-level certification.

I specialize in Executive, Leadership, and Development Coaching for professionals, from recent college graduates through C-Level Executives for time management, career advancement, and team management skills.

I will help you develop & fine tine your skills around management, career advancement, and executive presence.

I DO:

  • Have private, confidential 1:1 coaching sessions
  • Ensure actionable items are takeaways from each session
  • Offer a positive & supportive environment for clients to grow
  • Offer all services virtually for client convenience regardless of location



I DO NOT:

  • Offer counseling services
  • Share or sell client information
  • Allow coaching sessions to turn into vent sessions



I am at your service so feel free to order today!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment