Thursday, September 24, 2020

Conduct A Mock Nursing Job Interview And Give You Feedback











About:

I have been at the bedside in nursing for 15 + years.  I am a Nurse Practitioner and am finishing my Doctoral degree. I have a significant amount of educational & professional experience to be able to help you attain your goals.



I have interviewed more than 500+ people for jobs in the healthcare 
industry while utilizing different methods, such as surveys, questionnaires, tricky questions and behavioral interviews. I am well versed in this field and would love to be able to assist you to get the job that you desire. 



I will conduct a mock job interview (pretending this is a real interview), I will then give you feedback based on how the interview went.  We will talk about topics such as:  body language, answers to my interview questions, scenarios, etc.  



I would like to know what specialty and position the job you are applying for is, so that I can interview you accordingly.  



We can also chat about what to expect when going in for the job and what to wear(attire) as well.  I can glance at your resume, so that you can feel at ease and ready to go after the job of your dreams! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment