Monday, September 14, 2020

Provide Coaching On Project, Program Or Portfolio Management











About:

Hi

r you stuck?  Uncertain?  Just need a little advice or someone to brainstorm with?



Call upon me, I am a professional!



Hi guys,

Service! Service! Service!

I am professional Financial Expert.I have Complected my ACCA with 3 years experience.I  will provide you financial analysis and accounting solution.

My offer for  my Clients----

1.Ratio Analysis

2.Business activities and financial Statements

3.Shareholders equity

4.Balance sheet and income statement

5.Cash flow statement

6.Profitability

7.price-earnings ratio

8.Quickbooks

9.Xero

Why me.......

1.Buy 1 get 1

2.Fast deal Free

3.Money back guarantee.

When Hire me Please Inbox me or Call me.

Thanks. 

My Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with the value I provide in my coaching, you do NOT have to pay.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment