Saturday, September 26, 2020

Conduct A Mock Job Interview For You











About:

Counseling and Education and People are my strong suit!  I know what people want out of an employee; I know what companies need to make good companies work. I have worked in public schools, Fortune 500 companies, Tech and industrial jobs. Very different people wanting all the same things.

I have had used some tricky and difficult questions thrown at me as well as given them.  I have had to make behavior changes myself and advice for behavior changes in others. I can help you be success in this most important part of the relationship with your new employer.



I will conduct a mock job interview with you.  This will a simulate your real interview.  Feedback  and advice on the content of your answers will be given as well as the essential need for good  body language even in an online setting. 

I will share my knowledge with you and you will get the job you want!

Please submit your resume and the job offer (or type of the job offer) you want to apply for and I tailor my questions to the requirements of the job. 



Please message me first before ordering to check schedule. Thanks so much



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment