Friday, September 25, 2020

Create A Career Path For Filmmakers











About:

Passionate about the entertainment business but don't have any idea where to start your career? Save 100k on a film degree and take my "No Film School" gig. Whether you need advice or a solid plan to what your next few months, year, years look like I can provide a specialized path for you. This will get you to your goals! I have had many experiences to share with you on how to get to where you want to go. More efficiently and lower costs. I created my career from the ground up starting with zero connections to becoming a Hollywood Producer. I would love to jump on a call with you and begin your Hollywood story!

 
  • Beginner opportunities. (no experience required)
  • Personalized youtube and article links. 
  • Books (not textbooks that will cost you $100 but $15 books that will show you a real industry professional's work in your specific field. I learned Script Supervising from "Life of Pi" scripty now I get paid to do it.)
  • Advice and path created to help you make this a career, not just a hobby.
  • Resources (internship opportunities with or without school, weekend gigs, working events, communities & more)'
  • Job Boards
  • CV/ Resume Advice
  • More!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment