Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Coach You To Profit In The Music Industry











About:

I know just about everything and have done everything in the music industry so I figure I give back the game I learned from the past 10 years. 



I was signed to a a major label at 18.



I made my own music label back in 2016 by forming my own LLC and profited 20k from investors investing into me. 



I have easily gained millions of views on music platforms such as YouTube and Soundcloud as well as help others acquire millions of views and thousand engagements. 



I have received over 50k from independently selling beats and verses as a producer and artist based off my incredible knowledge on the passion of music and relationships I made over the past years in the music industry. 



I love to help people I get a drive from making somebody that is consider behind up to date one of my recent goals was teaching a 13 year old kid how to make 10 beats a day instead if 2 and how to profit off his rap songs and reaching high views on youtube by marketing coaching as well. 



I have 7 different incomes from music and I also still have genuine relationships with labels and major artist I can't wait to pass on to take you or your label to the next level. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment