Thursday, September 17, 2020

Help You To Become Cabin Crew











About:

Hello everyone!



I am really excited to share my journey with all of you!



My name is João

I am originally from Portugal but since I got my new job (cabin crew but i changed company recently) I moved to the United Kingdom.



I have more than 2 years of cabin crew experience and i've been to a fair amount of interviews in which I passed them all, which is great because it always gave me the chance to choose.



My love about the job and aviation as a whole makes me feel the need of sharing my experience with you all and helping you to get your dream job as soon as possible like I got mine.


If this is your dream job never give up! Age doesn't matter, neither experience, of course it helps but when I got my first job as a cabin crew I didn't had any previous work experience.



I will help you to prepare your CV, prepare you for the interview, answer all your questions regarding the recruitment process, relocation, accommodation, local culture, give you an idea about the flying schedule, days off, training, rules and how to fully enjoy this amazing experience.


Don't hesitate to pursue your dream!


With Love,


João

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment