Saturday, September 12, 2020

Coach You On The Technical Career Path To Get Hired In A Top Tech Company











About:

I am a software developer myself and I have appeared for interviews with Google, Amazon, and a few more top tech companies and startups.



During my university, I never knew what top companies look for in an individual. After some serious counseling, I got to know exactly what I had to do to stand out from the rest of the crowd.



If you are studying in a university, then my advice can have a life-changing impact on your tech career path. If you are looking for entry-level jobs in a software company then also I can help you.

However, I cannot help experienced people as my advice won't be applicable to them.



I will guide you on what skills to develop, how to start with CP, DSA, what projects to build, how to do open source contributions, what tech stack to learn, what recruiters look for in a CV, how to get internships, research internships, what hackathons are, what subjects to focus on during your curriculum, and much more!

I will also clear any of your personal doubts that you have as well.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment