Saturday, September 5, 2020

Help You Write A Cover Letter For The Film And Television Industry











About:

I'm an experienced Head of Production/Senior Production Manager who has worked in the Film & TV industry in the UK for over 11 years.



As part of my role I hire crew and have seen many cover letters over the years.  I know exactly what makes a good media cover letter and what will get you an interview.



The session will be 45 minute long and will be conducted via Zoom.  We will talk through what your cover letter should include based on your experience on your CV and whether it is a speculative cover letter or for a specific job advert.   Once this session is complete you will then complete the cover letter and send back to me.  I will then provide email advice on any additional revisions needed.



** Only suitable for those working in the Film & TV industry in the UK **  If you are looking to get into the industry and want to know how to write a CV or want your current CV reviewed then check out my other listing to book this service.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment